IMAGE AND                     SOUND CLASS  2ºBACH


Resultado de imagen de camarasHellomy name is jorge and this year I decided 
to choose image and sound
We do very varied and fun tasks, such as photos
 to sites that please us,or mind maps with all the film  to find out what your kind of movies are.




PHOTOS.
The photos I have chosen consist of my favorite places in high school and the ones that have the most contrast of colors and best perspective havefrom my point of view



This photo depicts a painted column next to a small islet with plants that gives the full sun at those hours of the morninand I found it a good place to do a photo. The sun ray gives a very good presentation of the image.






The contrast between these cacti and the wall seemed perfect and the cacti were in good condition so take a pict  in 2 different perspectives





This corridor is one of the large corridors that the institute hasand at the door of  the end enters the sun and illuminates everything,giving a good contrast and a   sense of openness and space as the walls approach.


On a wall of my school there are 9 small windows surrounded by a red and quite geometric frameso I gave you a photo  highlighting its contrast with the table and the railing, and also the sense of hollow that the wall gives

I think this is the best photoit's a bank on the 2nd floor next to a gridded window  in which the sun gives face. My partner's hair shines with the sun and the perspective is perfect in her posture


MIND MAP OF FILM GENRES

Here you can find the mind map I have done with all the genres a photos of some examples for it.

Comentarios